Tuesday, April 1, 2008

the time comes to a screeching halt .. and then

it feels like a crossroad confluence where there are 10 different roads to tread along ar more correctly drag oneself to : but the matter of fact is the end is nowhere in sight , I am not new to all this but yes I react exactly the same way .. the half baked aspirations the irony of trying something half heartedly and failing by a whisker has been the USP of yours truly.. a marvellous example being getting a 99.3 wid a 83 in a section : proved closer to GOD that day .. had no fear only respite ..
so far so good ..
I am still not clear about my goals , my real fire : is it necesary that everybody has one or a perfect liking for only one thing .. See the world with all of its burdening population leaves no effect to be less rude .. it has always been like that and it always will be
wat is the right way .. i think a masters in the operations or IT specific is wat I need .. finance is not my cup of tea .. regular managers is not my cup of tea : but then the pertinent questions sneaks along : is there a cup of tea for me ?
Going by the book .. yes there is .. but wat I know one shud not go by the book, one shud never: i beg to emphasise never ever go by the book .Then wat shud u do with the book of learning -- hold the book in your right fist while you have the wind blowing throught the train window into ur face : the same train that leads you to the arabian sea where u have to throw the book far and wide in the ocean ..
expect the unexpected .. hope against hope .. do things out of box .. do not let the convent/state education tell u ur limits .. u are free .. do a lot to satisfy urself .. "satiation" should be the key of nirvana ..
PS : It all goes hands down to the one guy who read my hand and said once : " the lines are not clear .. means u can go to anyplace do any work ( while my elders peers and youngers were getting verdicts as steel , education , business) ..
PPS : End of story.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Working in SOA space circa 2007. Having implementation experience involving Oracle SOA Suite 10 and 11g. Catch more of this in the posts.